How does Alz Calls work?
When you sign up, you're given a new phone number.
Use this new phone number to call your loved one
and have your loved one use this phone number to call you.
Alz Calls Phone #
Your Loved One
Tell your loved one your new phone number is
the Alz Calls assigned phone number. You can do this by re-programming their
phone or updating their phone directory.
When your loved one calls this number,
- we'll forward the phone call if you're available.
- if you're not available, the phone will go to voicemail or our virtual assistant.
To call your loved one, use
the Alz Calls assigned phone number. This will directly connect you to your loved one.
You can always call your loved one directly, but then
they might try to call you back with your original number and we can no longer
screen your phone calls.
Program us in your phone directory as loved one's name-AlzCalls
- You need to call from the phone number that you registered with us.
Check your voicemails in your account:
You can also set your personal voicemail
Receive the phone calls when you want. All other phone calls will go to voicemail
or virtual assistant.
Set the times you are available to talk and how many times you want to talk.
In your Account, click on
Set Times to
receive phone calls
- your time zone
- how many phone calls you want to receive each hour
(any additional calls that hour will go to voicemail or the virtual assistant)
- when you want to receive the phone calls
In this example,
- All phone calls from 12 am - 6 am go to voicemail or the virtual assistant.
- From 7-8 am Monday through Saturday, you will get the first 2 phone calls from your
- Any calls afterwards from your loved one goes to voicemail or the virtual assistant.
- At 8 am, the counter resets and your phone will get the first 2 phone calls from your
Get Notified in Emergencies
We always look for emergency words
in your voicemail, such as
You will be notified by both SMS and email if we think the phone call is important.
While we try our best to detect when help is needed, we cannot guarantee
that we will detect all emergencies and
you should check your voicemail often.
you may receive notifications that are not emergencies because we err on the side of being cautious.
Keep your loved one's brain active
Our virtual assistant engages in conversation with your loved one
- If your loved one keeps calling about the same thing over and over, you can pre-record your responses
- You can pre-record calm answers
- We try to end the phone call with "I love you" or something positive
- Answer your loved one's questions
- Better accuracy for important notifications
Stopping the Service
To stop the service:
*Our service requires phone numbers with caller ID. We are unable to support phone numbers with blocked caller ID or VoIP phone numbers.
reprogram your loved one 's phone to
contact us to delete your account